Thursday 4 February 2016

BIRTHDAY DEDICATION By Comrade Chubuike Sunday

Comrade Chubuike Sunday


The vice president of National Association of Nigeria student (NANS) and a student of Zenith University College celebrate his birthday with dedication to all his funs, friends, family and his country Nigeria Africa at large and also the best political student network over Africa Kabaya. His birthday marks as a special day to remember since 2015 brought a lot of goodies, greater height into 2016 and more success beyond his expectation.
    "The significance of my birthday is a concern Affairs. As a neutral Nigerian student, I am not happy with the retrogression of my country Nigeria. My New Year resolution is God to have mercy on me to pass through the challenges in 2016 and blessing for my family, friends and country."
"My position as a student leader is quite challenging but hope to go through with the theme for this year, “A year of Divine Exploit” because am personally going to exploit and the sky will be my limit. My life time experience had not been easy, the road is not always smooth as sometimes it becomes very tough but thank God for his mercies make ways where there is no way".
"The KABAYA Family has really made me proud to be part of them. To be alive in the land of living is a happy day.  Talking about my academic life, I have been transfer from my professional diploma program to bachelor’s degree of business administration in the same institutions which is by God’s doing. I have also received an award from campus view award as the best student artist of the year which was the happiest day of my life".
"I thank the KABAYA family for their good support to me all this while more especially the National chairman World Wide, His Excellency the former president of NANS Dumo Duke Black, National Coordinator, His Excellency the Former President Of International Student Association, Zenith University College Ghana, Mr Ibudome Mizoriclt Williams and also to Mr. Douglas EKLWEM His Excellency former President Of The Foreign Student Association Ghana (F.S.A) current Ghana KABAYA Coordinator and to the National Association Of Nigerian Student (NANS)", Ghana. GOD BLESS AFRICA!  GOD BLESS GHANA!! GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!! GOD BLESS KABAYA!!!! GOD BLESS NANS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment